Purnea University Admission 2022– Purnea University offers various courses such as UG, PG, PhD, and Self-financing courses such as BBA/BCA/CND. Purnea University invites online applications for UG, PG, and PhD courses in 2022. All UG Courses are running in all 15 constituent colleges while PG courses are running under the PG Department of Purnea University, Purnea College, and D.S College Katihar. Students take admission to any one of the courses. UG part 1 ( BA, B.Sc, B.Com, and Vocational courses).
Purnea University Admission 2022: Summary
|Post name||Purnea University Admission 2022|
|University Name||Purnea University, Purina|
|Established||18 March 2018|
|UG Courses||B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, and Vocational|
|PG Course||M.A, M.Sc., M.Com.|
Purnea University Admission Process 2022
Admission to Purnea University applies through online mode. For every session, University invites applications through online mode. Purnea University admission for Undergraduate Course (UG), Post Graduate (PG), PhD, and LLB is scheduled as Academic calendar. University has an Admission portal for admission conducted.
Purnea University Major Courses
List of courses offered by Purnea University.
- UG Courses
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- PG Course
- Masters of Arts (M.A)
- Masters of Science (M.Sc)
- Masters of Commerce (M.Com)
- Vocational Course
- BCA (Hons)
- BCA (Sem)
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- Master of Law (LLM)
|UG Course||The minimum marks required for the GENERAL/OBC category is 40% in the 12th (Intermediate) or equivalent examination and 35% for SC/ST category. For offering Hons. Courses with at least 45% marks in the concerned subject are mandatory.|
|PG Course||The candidates will be eligible for admission to Postgraduate Courses if he/she has completed BA/B.Sc/B.Com. with 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 system from any University recognized by University Grants Commission.|
Vocational Course Eligibility
Under the vocational courses, students take admission in BCA (Hons), BCA (Sem), BBA (Hons.), and CND (Hons.)
|BCA (Hons)||I.Sc/I.A/I.Com/Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 45% marks.|
|BCA(Sem)||I.Sc in Mathematics with a minimum of 45% marks. (II) I.Sc Biology with Mathematics as the extra subject with a minimum of 45% marks. (III) I.Com with a minimum of 45% marks. (iv) I. A with Economics with a minimum of 45% marks.|
|BBA (Hons)||I.Sc. /I.A/I.Com/Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 45% marks.|
|CND||Bachelor in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics CND (Hons)|
Eligibility for Law
|LLB (3 Years)||Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University with a minimum of 45% marks. (Relaxation for SC/ST- 40% )|
|LLB (5 Years)||Intermediate in Arts/Science/Commerce with minimum 45% marks|
Purnea University PhD Admission 2022
Eligibility: (I) The Selection of the Candidate will be carried out on the basis of marks obtained in PAT and interview combined together. (II) Candidate for admission to the PhD programme shall have a Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks at the post-graduation level. (III) A relaxation of 5% marks from 55% to 50% or an equivalent of the grade will be allowed for those belonging to SC /ST/EBC/OBC/Differently abled/EWS categories of candidates.
Subjects offered for PAT
Entrance Test Fee: –
- General /OBC / EBC /EWS = Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / Pwd = Rs. 700/-
Mode of Payment
Online payment (non-refundable) will be accepted only through the payment gateway during filling up of the Application Form.
Pattern of Ph.D. Admission Test (PAT – 2022)
The PAT will consist of two papers of 100 marks each.
Paper I: Paper I shall consist of multiple choice questions on qualitative teaching and research aptitude.
Paper II: Paper II shall be subjective type in the subject concerned, based on the syllabus of Post Graduate Courses of Purnea University, Purnea.
The interview will be 20 marks. It is mandatory for all including exempted candidates from PAT to appear before the Interview Board.
The minimum qualifying marks will be as follows.
- For General candidates – 50% aggregate marks
- For Reserved category candidates – 45% aggregate marks
Entrance Test Schedule
The test will be held in two sittings which are as follows:
|Subject||Entrance Exam Date|
|Paper I||Notify Soon|
|Paper II||Notify Soon|
The reservation policy of the State Government will be applicable on the total number of available seats in each subject at the point of education.
|Percentage marks in Master Degree||Weightage|
|50% to < 55%||40|
|55% to < 60%||45|
|60% to < 65%||50|
|65% to < 70%||55|
|70% to < 75%||60|
|75% to < 80%||65|
|80% and above||70|
|Eligibility without fellowship (PAT/NET/BET)||05|
|Eligibility with fellowship (JRF)||10|
10 marks will be given to the teachers and non-teaching employees (having more than three years of experience) as given to JRF.
How to Apply for Purnea University Admission 2022?
During the online application process, the student can fill in the entries and save the information data. The following steps are given below to apply:-
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 2: Personal Details
- Step 3: Educational Qualifications
- Step 4: Upload photo and signature
- Step 5: Options of select college
- Step 6: Preview
- Step 7: Application Fee
- If all the relevant data entries in the application form are correct the applicant can submit the application form and proceed for payment.
- Application fees can be submitted by Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
- Step 8: Print the Application form
- Applicants can print their complete application form and fee receipt to complete the application process.
Purnea University offers undergraduate (UG), PG, and PhD Courses. All Under graduations courses are running in all 15 constituent colleges while PG courses are running under the PG Department of Purnea University.
- Purnea College Purnia
- M.L.Arya College Kasba
- R.L.College, Madhavnagar
- K.B.Jha College, katihar
- Araira College Araira
- Nehru College Bahadurganj, Kishanganj
- Purnia Mahila Mahavidyalya, Purnia
- D.S. College, Katihar
- RDS College, Salmari
- Forbesganj College Forbesganj
- Marwari College, Kishanganj
- Govt. Degree College Baisi
- Govt. Degree College Dhamda
Purnea University, Purnia has 19 affiliated colleges in which conventional courses are up to Graduation Standard. The colleges are well-equipped and serve the most backward areas of the state of Bihar.
- A.J. Mahila College, Banmankhi
- Alsams Millia Degree College
- B.D.College, Barsoi
- B.M. Degree College, Barari
- B.N.C. College, Dhamdaha
- Balrampur College, Balrampur
- J.D.S.S.M. College, Forbesganj
- K.D. College, Raniganj
- S.N.S.Y. Degree College, Rambagh
- S.N.S.Y. Degree College, Rambagh
- M.H.A.N.D. College, Thakurganj
- M.L.D.P.K.Y College, Araria
- N. D. College, Rambagh, Purnea
- P.S.D. College, Harda, Purnea
- Peoples College, Araria
- R.K.K. College, Purnea
- R.Y. Degree College, Manihari
- R K Saha Women’s College, Kishanganj
- Sitaram Chamaria, Degree College, Katihar
- M.I.T. College, Rambagh
- K.C.E.T. College, Kishanganj
- M.G.M. Medical College, Kishanganj
- Katihar Medical College, Katihar
- B.M.T. Law College
- C.K.M. Law College, Araria
- Surya Dev Law College, Katihar
B.Ed. College under Purnea University
- Department of Education (B.Ed), D.S. College, Katihar
- Department of Education (B.Ed), Forbesganj College, Forbesganj
- Katihar Teachers Training College, Katihar
- Khawaja Shahid Hussain Teachers Training College, Katihar
- Millia Fakhrudddin Ali Ahmad B.Ed Teachers’s College Training College, Rambagh, Purnia
- Millia Kaniz Fatima Teacher’s College, Purnea
- Millia Teachers’ Training College, Purnea
- Seemanchal Minority B.Ed College, Katihar
- SRP Teachers’ Training College, Purnea
- Swadeshi College of Education, Purnia
Important link Section
You Also Like
Purnea University Admission: FAQ
How can I get admission to Purnea University?
For taking admission to Purnea University apply online to take admission.
How can I check my merit list Purnea University?
To check the merit list visit the official website of purnea university-purneauniversity.ac.in
How many colleges are under Purnea university?
Purnea University comprises 15 constituent colleges, 19 affiliated colleges, 10 B.Ed. college, 2 Engineering colleges, 2 Medical Colleges, and 2 Law colleges
About Purnea University
Purnea University was established on 18 March 2018 as a state university in the Purnea district. “Purnea University ” has derived from the name of the Purnea district. Purnia university wishes to be globally recognized as a centre of excellence for innovation, research, entrepreneurship and spreading knowledge by providing UG, PG, PhD, LLB, LLM, MBA, MA, BA, BBA BCA, etc. Purnea University admission 2022 started soon.